WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH NONPROFITS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND EDUCATIONAL CLIENTS
Causality has evolved from the graphic design studio, Clockwork Studios, founded in 1995 into the creative branding agency that exists today. As such, our roots are firmly planted in superior creative. Whether the project is a brochure, a campaign, a brand launch or a web site, we make sure everything we do has creative impact.
Working exclusively for nonprofits, government agencies and educational institutions, much of our work is focused on developing creative for projects such as awareness, outreach, education and program support efforts. These efforts must connect with the right audience, inspire them with a compelling story and motivate them into action. Message and visuals must work together for a successful creative solution.
We live to find the perfect balance of design and message, built on the foundation of sound strategy in order to help build a compelling brand story to help your voice be heard.
We may be small, but we are mighty. We consider ourselves a collaborative team comprised of people experienced in branding, marketing and creative services. We come from different backgrounds, education and places, but we share a common passion for the work that we do.
We are structured as a hybrid agency, between traditional and virtual, to benefit from a highly collaborative creative core team extended by virtual partners who provide the support and flexibility to help us offer the most creative solutions in an agile and responsive manner.
We are partners who:
- craft powerful brands that are relevant to your marketing objectives,
- build passion and loyalty for your brand,
- define and communicate your core values,
- provide a complete range of integrated design branding solutions to tell your story,
- look for new opportunities to inform your audience in a quickly evolving world and
- bring insightful analysis, targeted strategy and meaningful messaging to your cause.
Services we provide:
- brand assessment and development
- awareness, outreach, program support efforts
- marketing collateral materials (brochures, newsletters, annual reports, appeals)
- fundraising communications (targeted direct mail, email marketing)
- event branding (luncheons, galas, festivals)
- campaign development (awareness, messaging, annual, capital, membership)
- WordPress web site design
- Social media digital communication graphics support
FALL GRANT SCHEDULE
Launch – October 4, 2021
EXTENDED Deadline – November 5, 2021
Grant awards – November 17, 2021
Detailed answers to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page.
If you need more specific information please contact us on our Questions? page.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
“I have had the good pleasure of implementing two projects with Causality and adore their process and outcome is amazing. Thank you!”
“Everyone loves it (the Junior Naturalist Passport) and we have gotten such a great response from the kids, parents and community supporters. Thank you!”
“Talented creative for nonprofits. The team is dedicated to doing good work for good causes. They were an amazing help with our annual report.”